Despite the crises, foreign companies continue to set up in large numbers in Spain, Portugal and Italy. The main form of setting up in Spain, Italy and Portugal is the creation of a company.
What services do we offer?
The incorporation of a Spanish, Italian or Portuguese company is very formal. Our lawyers based in Madrid, Milan, Lisbon and Barcelona assist you in all the steps prior to the creation of your company:
- request for the certificate of your company name from the Trade and Companies Register,
- request for the Tax Identification Number for partners or corporate officers (natural or legal persons),
- drafting of the articles of association of your company,
- opening a bank account in Spain, Italy or Portugal,
- support for signature before a notary,
- registration of the company with the tax authorities,
- registration of the company with social security,
- request for the intra-community VAT number.
SORECO can also assist you in the creation of your branch or your permanent establishment in Spain, Italy and Portugal.