WHO WE ARE:
SORECO is a firm of French accountants and lawyers based in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon and Milan. As a leading firm in services to French and foreign companies, we are specialised in the creation of companies in Spain, Portugal and Italy as well as in the accounting, tax, social and legal follow-up of subsidiaries in these countries.
Within a team of human size, in a collaborative atmosphere and a stimulating work environment, you will take responsibility for a portfolio of clients composed of small and medium-sized companies in various fields (ready-to-wear, new technologies, transport, luxury).
You will be responsible for the preparation of the balance sheet, tax returns, tax returns and value-added consultancy services. You are the contact person for our clients and assist them in the daily management of their business.
You will be responsible for the development of the business and the implementation of the business plan, as well as the implementation of the business strategy. You have a solid technical background and wish to develop your skills in client advice. Your dynamism, your rigour and your team spirit are strong elements of your personality which guarantee a good integration within our team.
Knowledge of Spanish or French is not essential but will be an important asset to your application. Knowledge of Spanish legislation is not required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A full-time position on a permanent basis
- A salary from 35,000 euros according to profile and experience + meal vouchers
- Continuous training in local accounting and tax rules
- Support in your administrative procedures and your integration in the country
- A young and international team with diverse profiles and skills where you will learn from real experts
- Real opportunities to evolve, develop and build a career path that suits you
- New premises in the city centre and modern facilities
- Up to 2 days of teleworking per week and adapted working hours on Fridays and in August (8am-3pm)
- Fruit baskets, internal events, breakfast and an end of year dinner.
JOIN OUR TEAM!