Accountant with German and English
WHO WE ARE
SORECO is a growing and expanding accounting firm with offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Lisbon. We are specialised in the creation and monitoring of subsidiaries of French and English companies in Spain, Portugal and Italy. The company’s clientele is mainly made up of well-known foreign companies. SORECO already has more than 500 clients and we operate in a wide variety of sectors: insurance, textile industry (ready-to-wear), food industry, cosmetics, electronics, transport, distribution, etc.
Working with the CEO of Barcelona and a chief accountant, you will join a team of human size. You will be in charge of a client portfolio composed of VSB and SMB, preferably German and English in various fields of activities.
You are involved in accounting and auditing missions; you carry out, control and submit all tax declarations; and you participate in the preparation of the closing of the balance sheet and corporate tax.
Thanks to the high level of autonomy, you are responsible of your portfolio and advise our clients.
With an accounting background, you have an experience in a German company. Dynamism, rigour and curiosity will be recognised qualities for this position. With a solid technical level, you want to develop your client advisory skills. Your team spirit is a strong element of your personality that guarantee a good integration in our team.
Fluency in German and English is required. Spanish is not mandatory, but it will be an asset for your application. The knowledge of Spanish law is not required. We offer continuous in-house training on local tax and accounting rules.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A full-time position and a permanent contract
- A continuous training in local accounting and tax rules
- A support in your administrative procedures and your integration in the country if needed
- A young and international team with diverse profiles and skills where you will learn from real experts
- Real opportunities to evolve, develop and build a career path that suits you
- Offices in the city center and modern facilities
- Up to 2 days of teleworking per week and flexible working hours on Fridays and in August (8am-3pm)
- Meal vouchers (ticket restaurant)
- Fruits, internal events, breakfast and Christmas dinner.
JOIN OUR TEAM!